Tuesday 9 February 2010

You Know, He WAS Born Better


HELMUT FLIPPIN' ZEMO IS BACK IN CAPTAIN AMERICA #606!

And I just want you to know that I WILL fucking cut you all if he doesn't match up to the complex and amazingly developed character that I fell in love with back when Thunderbolts was an amazing title about redemption.

I mean we're talking about one of my favourite characters of all time.

... that is all.

EDIT: GOD DAMN IT ALL! Brubaker has since said in another interview that Zemo will be a straight up villain.

source: Comic Book Resources

2 comments:

  1. Hey, at least Thunderbolts is going back to the Redemption theme. As for the news, this interests me. Also I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true. I have hope for the theme of thunderbolts now (not that the comics been bad, just not really feeling like thunderbolts).

    ReplyDelete